Thanks for considering joining MAMA.
Below are some of the benefits of membership
- Access to our Contact Mum to get you started in MAMA and settled in Bermuda if you have recently arrived.
- Discounted access to weekly playgroups across the island.
- Access to bilingual contact mums who can help non-English speakers settle in.
- Access to fun events for the whole family, some of which are fully or partially subsidised by MAMA.
- Invitations to members’ only events, lectures and demonstrations.
- One free advertising a year (nanny shares, items for sale, yard sales etc) in The Stroller.
Note that we are a volunteer-run organisation. Our Executive Committee plans events but we need members to volunteer to help run those events. All members are expected to volunteer two hours of their time during the year.
Access to some activities and events are on a first come first serve basis. The activities and events are published in our weekly newsletter, the Stroller that is emailed to all members at 8am on a Sunday. Some events fill up quickly so register early to avoid disappointment.
Some events require to be paid in advance. Registration for those events is done on the website and credit card payment is required at the time of booking. If MAMA cancels the event a full refund to the credit card will be given. If a registrant wants to cancel their registration, a partial refund can be given at the discretion of the organisation.